Robuste und langlebige hydraulische Drehverteiler für Kettenbagger, die so ausgelegt sind, dass sie der schweren Arbeit von Erdbewegungsmaschinen Stand halten können.WEITER
Drehdurchführungen für Geländekräne, die durch hohe Anzahl von Durchgängen charakterisiert und geeignet für die Übertragung verschiedener Flüssigkeiten sind.WEITER
Komplexe Drehverteiler für rotierende Teleskoplader, die mit elektrischen Schleifringen für die Übertragung von Leistungs- und CAN BUS-Signalen ausgestattet sind.WEITER
Attenzione al personale
Approccio per processi
Decisioni basate sulle evidenze
Rapporto con i fornitori
ALA OFFICINE SPA
Loc. Ponte del Cantone, 5
25010 Pozzolengo ( BS),
Telephone number: +39 030 918223
Purpose of the processing:
Your personal data, freely communicated and acquired by reason of the activity carried out by the data controller, will be processed lawfully and fairly for the following purposes:
- accounting and tax;
- information, business, and marketing.
The data will be processed in compliance with the necessary security and confidentiality, through the following methods: collection of data from the data subject, collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in further processing operations in terms compatible with those purposes, processing carried out with the help of manual, electronic tools.
Legal basis of the processing:
The legal basis for processing your personal data is based on the performance of contractual functions for accounting, tax, information and commercial purposes.
Legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller:
The legitimate interests pursued by the data controller in the data processing is given by the need to respect and honour the contractual obligations signed between the parties and enhance their corporate purposes. The lawfulness of the processing is based on the consent freely written or manifested by the data subject.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of a refusal to respond
The nature of the provision of data by you is mandatory so that the data controller can provide the contractual services required for the contractual, accounting and tax purposes. In the event of refusal, the Data Controller will not be able to fulfil the contractual obligations. The nature of the provision for informational, commercial and marketing purposes is optional.
Communication of data to third parties
Your personal data will be processed by the data controller, by any data processors appointed by the same and any people who are strictly authorised processors. Your data may be communicated following inspections or verifications (if required), to all the inspection bodies responsible for checks and controls concerning the regularity of the legal obligations. Your data may also be communicated to external professional companies / firms that provide assistance and consulting service or to the employees of the data controller, in accounting, administrative, fiscal, tax and financial matters, to public administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations. Your personal data are not subject to disclosure.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the contractual, accounting and tax purposes. Your personal identification data will be processed until your revocation.
Existence of an automated decision-making process
There is no automated decision making process.
The Data Controller has taken appropriate security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration.
The Data Controller's intentions
The data controller will not transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
Rights of the data subject:
The data subject has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his or her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and the communication thereof in intelligible form;
- obtain indication of:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identification details of the data controller, the data processor, and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2, Privacy Code and Article 3, paragraph 1, of the GDPR
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, data processors or appointees;
- a) updating, rectification, or, when there is interest, data integration;
- b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
- object in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of his or her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of his or her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
How to exercise the rights
The data subject may, at any time, exercise his or her rights sanctioned by Article 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679 - Right to access personal data. Rights can be exercised by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com The complete text of the EU Regulation 2016/679 is available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.